Twitter Facebook Digg More

Cloud Atlas (2012)

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Learn more if ('csm' in window){ csm.measure('csm_recs_widget_end');}Edit Edit

Everything is connected: an 1849 diary of an ocean voyage across the Pacific; letters from a composer to his friend; a thriller about a murder at a nuclear power plant; a farce about a publisher in a nursing home; a rebellious clone in futuristic Korea; and the tale of a tribe living in post-apocalyptic Hawaii, far in the future. Written by Anonymous  

Plot Summary | Plot Synopsis Edit See more » See full technical specs » Edit One of the few films in history that has three directors working together as an original team who equally share directing credit. See more » [from trailer]
Isaac Sachs: Yesterday, I believe I would never have done what I did today. I feel like something important has happened to me. Is this possible? I just met her, and yet... I have fallen in love with Luisa Rey.
See more »

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
powered by Blogger